Tamra Barney double-D size implants

Tamra Barney double-D size implants - During a recent stay at the Villa del Palmar Loreto in Mexico, Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Barney showed off her stunning bikini bod for the first time since she had her breast implants removed.
Barney, 44, looked better than ever in a two-piece black bikini, as she and her shirtless fiance, Eddie Judge, enjoyed the warm and sunny weather of Mexico.

What were Barney and Judge doing at the Villa?

The couple -- who confirmed their engagement in March -- were visiting the luxurious resorts while looking for a wedding destination.

Barney -- who documented the removal of her breast implants on Housewives this season -- recently revealed that a bout with cervical cancer drove her to take over her body.

"I had a little health scare," Barney said on The Dr. Oz Show, in April. "I was going through this divorce. I go to the doctor and I have lumps in my breasts and I had cervical cancer that had to be removed."

"I really went through this like, 'What is going on with my body? What is going on?' I'm talking to my doctor about ... doing a hysterectomy," she added, "and I have lumps and I'm thinking, 'Oh my god. I needed to take over my body.'