Pink: 'Reformed slut'

Pink: 'Reformed slut' - Pink ‘Reformed Slut’ Interview Reveals Shocking Love Affair With NSync Band …Pink has never been one to mince her words. Appearing on Glamour’s June cover, the 33-year-old explains why sex is a popular topic on her latest album, The Truth About Love. “I’m a reformed slut,” the pop star says matter-of-factly.

The “Just Give Me a Reason” singer — mom to daughter Willow, 23 months, with husband Carey Hart — says she uses the word “slut” to diminish its meaning. “It’s my very unsophisticated way of taking the power back,” she explains. “I’ve always had an issue with [the notion that], ‘OK, we’ve both decided to do this. Why am I a slut and you’re the player? You didn’t get anything from me that I didn’t get from you.’”

“It’s my very unsophisticated way of taking the power back. I’ve always had an issue with [the idea that] ‘OK, we’ve both decided to do this. Why am I a slut and you’re the player? You didn’t get anything from me that I didn’t get from you.’”

The “Just Give Me a Reason” singer, who got her start touring with NSync and 98 degrees, shared some stories of mischief while on the road
“It was Beatlemania for those boys,” Moore said. “I got in trouble for toilet-papering 98 Degrees’ bus.”

Moore also caught the eye of one particular NSync member.

“Joey Fatone was in love with me,” Moore recalled. “He took me to Friendly’s on a date, and he bought me an ice cream. Such a sweetheart. He asked my dad’s permission.”

Now, Moore is the mother to a little girl and the wife of motocross racer Carey Hart. Moore told Glamour that she chose her daughter’s name, Willow Sage, because of her positive association with those plants.

“I love the idea that a willow tree cannot be snapped or broken. And we burn sage all the time. It clears bad energy.”

Even though motherhood obviously appeals to Moore, she’s still had her struggles raising Willow. The singer described a harrowing incident while she was at the iHeartRadio Music festival with her child.

“Willow and I were at the pool, and I was taking her to nap time,” Moore remembered. “She was walking just a foot in front of me. And she trips and falls and gets a concussion. She passed out. Cut to an ambulance and fire truck. And a CAT scan. She was about a year old.”