Nicole Kidman Addicted To Cake

Nicole Kidman Addicted To Cake - Keith urban cocaine alcohol addiction, Nicole Kidman and zac efron—For the first time, Keith Urban spoke out on his past struggle with a cocaine and alcohol addiction on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Monday and said he credits his wife Nicole Kidman’s love for saving him from it.

Shortly after Keith and Nicole married in 2006, the actress staged a small intervention with some family and friends for Keith.

The country star admitted he was addicted to “everything” including alcohol, but mostly cocaine.

“You can’t [get clean] for somebody,” Keith told Oprah Winfrey. “I couldn’t do this just for her, but to see love in action, to that degree, in that time, in that way, I’d never experienced anything like that.”

Since entering rehab in October, Keith has stayed clean. He had been through rehab before, but this time he “surrendered” the outcome.

“[There] was a huge hole in my life that was going to be filled by the right thing eventually or it was always going to be filled by the wrong thing,” he said.

“Ultimately for me, [the right thing is] love. … Nic has taught me so much and brought so much to my life and opened my eyes in so many ways.”