Rodman FBI Informant

Rodman FBI Informant - The strange tale of Dennis Rodman’s adventure to North Korea just keeps getting weirder.

After a successful stay in the Communist country in February, where he was filming a documentary for HBO, Rodman told the Miami Herald he’s been approached by the FBI to work as an informant on North Korean activity.

“I have been contacted by the FBI and I met with them. They wanted to know what went on and who’s really in charge in North Korea,” Rodman said.

While in North Korea, Rodman called Kim Jong-un “a friend for life” and now said he’s been invited back to North Korea in August.

“I’m not a total idiot,” Rodman said. “I know what Kim Jong-un is threatening to do regarding his military muscle. I hope it doesn’t happen because America will take whatever actions to protect America and our allies.”

So what can Rodman do to help?

“I do think, you know, that we have to talk to people who want to cause us harm so hopefully they won’t,” he said. “I’ve been talking to folks for years who don’t get what I’m about but that’s cool, because once they walk away they like me. I might be able to keep folks’ heads cool. We all going to find a way to get along and keep peace. Peace and love is where it is at, Lesley.”

Source:cbslocal