Mick Jagger slept with 4,000 women

Mick Jagger slept with 4,000 women
Mick Jagger slept with 4,000 women - Book Claims Mick Jagger And David Bowie Were Lovers, Turns out Mick Jagger's gotten a whole lotta satisfaction. Biographer Christopher Andersen alleges in his new book Mick: The Wild and Mad Genius of Jagger, that the Rolling Stones frontman has bedded over 4,000 women. I am not sure if a "congrats!" or an HIV test is in order – probably both.


Andersen said, "Mick Jagger has slept with 4,000 women over the course of his life, and in retrospect, I think that might be kind of a low figure."


That’s a whole lotta people who got stuck under Mick’s thumb! So what’s the breakdown? I’ll do the math for you: that’s a new person every day for almost 11 years. Or a new person every other day for 22 years. Or -- if Jagger became sexually active at the age of 18 and is about to turn 69, that is 78 people a year for 51 years. Or a new person every 4.65 days since the age of 18. But just knowing all that information makes me exhausted. Now I want a nap. And a sandwich.

I’ve seen the man dance so I know Jagger has been given the gift of stamina and swagger, but somehow I’m still surprised at the plethora of partners he’s had when you break it down. Let’s hope most of this happened in his 20s-40s because while the singer was a sexy beast in his heyday, I really don’t want to envision a 69-year-old, athletic shoe-wearing Mick Jagger banging a new broad every 4.65 days. And now that image is burned in my brain.

So is sleeping with 4,000 women a lot when you are a rock god? Maybe. Maybe not. Would most guys have done the same if they had been in Jagger’s shoes? Probably. But the romantic in me is going to hope not. And would most women, given the opportunity, sleep with a man who has rocked so many other women’s worlds? Clearly the answer to that question is hell yes.