Kate Upton not Starve

Kate Upton not Starve
Kate Upton not Starve - Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover girl Kate Upton laughed off comments made on a pro-anorexia site that she was fat. “I’m not going to starve just to be thin. I want to enjoy life, and I can’t if I’m not eating and miserable," she said, according to The Sun.


Upton's rep added: “It’s absurd. Kate is gorgeous and very healthy.”

Upton, 20, has become one of the hottest models in the industry in part thanks to her 2012 Sports Illustrated and GQ covers. She is also the spokesmodel for Carl's Jr. restaurants.

“Kate’s probably the hottest girl we’ve ever worked with,” ad agency 72andSunny's creative director Justin Hooper, who worked with her on the Carl's Jr. advertising campai9gn, told FOX411. “We love each of the women we’ve worked with, but there’s something about Kate that’s so All-American, so beautiful and very classic.”

We were there during her photo shoot earlier this year, where Upton told FOX411: “I’m very confident in my body.”


Despite the chilly 50 degree temperature, Upton got things hot and bothered on the set.

“It’s the Southwest Patty Melt, and it’s one of their classics, but now they’re adding a little spice–adding some jalapeƱos and making it a little bit hotter,” explained Upton. “I’m a ‘50s girl with a little cardigan on, a really sweet kind of a girl. But then I take a bite and all of a sudden, I’m sweating, and I’m taking off all of my clothes and I’m in my lingerie!”

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/16/kate-upton-blasts-critics-im-not-going-to-starve-just-to-be-thin/#ixzz20rRtTG00