June 8 Best Friends Day

June 8 Best Friends Day
June 8 Best Friends Day. National Best Friends Day - Monday, June 8, 2009. Our friends define us. They often share our beliefs, lifestyles, likes and dislikes. They bring out the best things in us, as we do in them. And, best friends are the BEST. They know us inside and out and love everything about us, even if they have to give us a little grace every now and then.
Do You remember for very first best friend was or still is? Being a military family and moving around every four-five years, I have had lot's of friends. I cannot say that I have had one BFF in many years other than my husband. I think because of our moving situation he and I have depended on one another for everything!

At times, I really miss having a female Best Friend to tell things to but on the other hand, I enjoy sharing those moments with my hubby. With him being gone for a year to Afghanistan I have reached out more to a few women at church and a neighbor.

I still keep in contact with my best friend from high school. Boy do we share some good memories. It is wonderful getting together with her when I go home to visit my family.

I hope all of you have that someone you can be yourself with and share some great experiences with.

Why not give you best friend a call on Monday and tell them how much you appreciate them! I know I will be calling my hubby and my friend from high school.

Source:sparkpeople